What is pollution give simple definition?
Pollution is the introduction of harmful materials into the environment. These harmful materials are called pollutants. Pollutants can be natural, such as volcanic ash. They can also be created by human activity, such as trash or runoff produced by factories. Pollutants damage the quality of air, water, and land.
What causes water pollution?
The main water pollutants include bacteria, viruses, parasites, fertilisers, pesticides, pharmaceutical products, nitrates, phosphates, plastics, faecal waste and even radioactive substances. These substances do not always change the colour of the water, meaning that they are often invisible pollutants.
What is water pollution and its effects?
Water pollution is the release of substances into bodies of water that makes water unsafe for human use and disrupts aquatic ecosystems. Water pollution can be caused by a plethora of different contaminants, including toxic waste, petroleum, and disease-causing microorganisms.
- What is pollution give simple definition?
- What causes water pollution?
- What is water pollution and its effects?
- What is water pollution 6?
- What is water pollution in 150 words?
- Why is water pollution important?
- What is pollution definition 8th class?
- What is pollution for 5th class?
- What is pollution class 9?
- What is pollution for class 4th?
- What is water pollution Class 3?
- What is a pollution Class 2?
- What is pollution for 1st class?
- What is 60 word pollution?
- What causes pollution?
- How can we help stop water pollution?
- What is the conclusion of water pollution?
- How does water pollution affect the environment?
- Why should we prevent water pollution?
- When did water pollution start?