What is water pollution definition Class 8?
Water pollution can be defined as the contamination of water bodies. Water pollution is caused when water bodies such as rivers, lakes, oceans, groundwater and aquifers get contaminated with industrial and agricultural effluents.
What is water pollution type?
Chemicals are the most common type of water contaminants. They affect both surface and underground water bodies. Industries and farming activities are the leading cause. Solvents and metals used in industries can pollute rivers and lakes.
What causes water pollution?
The main water pollutants include bacteria, viruses, parasites, fertilisers, pesticides, pharmaceutical products, nitrates, phosphates, plastics, faecal waste and even radioactive substances. These substances do not always change the colour of the water, meaning that they are often invisible pollutants.
- What is water pollution definition Class 8?
- What is water pollution type?
- What causes water pollution?
- What is water pollution effects?
- What prevents water pollution?
- What causes pollution?
- How can we protect water?
- What are the 3 types of water pollution?
- What are 2 types of water pollution?
- What are the 4 types of pollutants?
- What are the 3 types of water?
- What Colour is water?
- Why is water important?
- How can water pollution be protected?
- What are the 10 ways to control water pollution?
- Why should we stop water pollution?
- What is the conclusion of water pollution?
- How do you introduce water pollution?
- What is water pollution in essay?
- How do you write water pollution?