What is the water cycle called?
The water cycle, also known as the hydrologic cycle, describes the continuous movement of water as it makes a circuit from the oceans to the atmosphere to the Earth and on again. Most of Earth’s water is in the oceans. The sun, which drives the water cycle, heats water in the oceans.
What is the water cycle Class 5?
In the water cycle, water from lakes, rivers, and oceans evaporate and enter the atmosphere where it cools, condenses into liquid water, and comes back to Earth as rain.
What is a water cycle Class 6?
The constant movement of water from the Earth to the atmosphere and back to the Earth through the process of evaporation, condensation and precipitation is known as the water cycle.
- What is the water cycle called?
- What is the water cycle Class 5?
- What is a water cycle Class 6?
- What is water cycle for Class 4?
- What is a water cycle Class 7?
- What is the important of water cycle Class 6?
- What is transpiration Class 6 short answer?
- What is water cycle explain it with a diagram?
- What are the 7 steps of water cycle?
- Who discovered water cycle?
- What is importance of water cycle?
- What are the main features of water cycle?
- How is water cycle formed?
- How long is the water cycle?
- How can we protect the water cycle?
- What are the effects of water cycle?
- What is the conclusion of water cycle?
- Does the water cycle clean water?
- What causes rain?
- How does pollution affect water cycle?