What is water cycle short answer 2?
The water cycle is the process of water moving around between the air and land. Or in more scientific terms: the water cycle is the process of water evaporating and condensing on planet Earth in a continuous process.
What is the cycle of water called?
The water cycle, also known as the hydrologic cycle, describes the continuous movement of water as it makes a circuit from the oceans to the atmosphere to the Earth and on again. Most of Earth’s water is in the oceans. The sun, which drives the water cycle, heats water in the oceans.
What is a water cycle Class 6?
The constant movement of water from the Earth to the atmosphere and back to the Earth through the process of evaporation, condensation and precipitation is known as the water cycle.
- What is water cycle short answer 2?
- What is the cycle of water called?
- What is a water cycle Class 6?
- What is the water cycle Class 5?
- What is the water cycle Class 4?
- What is the important of water cycle Class 6?
- What is water cycle for Class 7?
- What is transpiration Class 6 short answer?
- What is water cycle explain it with a diagram?
- Who discovered water cycle?
- Why the water cycle is important?
- What is water cycle BYJU’s?
- What is a water cycle class 9?
- What is water cycle explain in 100 words?
- How do you teach the water cycle?
- What is the first process in water cycle?
- What is the conclusion of water cycle?
- Where does the water come from?
- How old is the water?
- How can we save water?