Which is larger star or sun?
We have found stars that are 100 times bigger in diameter than our sun. Truly, those stars are enormous. We have also seen stars that are just one tenth the size of our sun.
Is our sun the largest star in our solar system?
QUESTION: Which star is the biggest in the solar system? ANSWER: The largest star, and indeed the only star in our solar system, is the sun. The sun is a bit under a million miles across. About 110 Earths put side by side would equal the size of the sun.
Is the sun the largest in the galaxy?
The Sun is the largest object in our solar system. Its diameter is about 865,000 miles (1.4 million kilometers). Its gravity holds the solar system together, keeping everything from the biggest planets to the smallest bits of debris in orbit around it.
- Which is larger star or sun?
- Is our sun the largest star in our solar system?
- Is the sun the largest in the galaxy?
- Is anything bigger than the sun?
- Which is the biggest thing in universe?
- What planet is bigger than sun?
- What is the biggest sun in the Milky Way galaxy?
- Is the sun bigger than the moon?
- Is the sun bigger than Jupiter?
- Does the Sun move?
- How old is the Sun?
- How many suns are in the universe?
- Is there another sun in another galaxy?
- How many universes are there?
- How many Earths are there?
- Is Earth 616 our Earth?
- Can there be humans in other galaxies?
- What is Earths galaxy called?
- Is our galaxy moving?
- What is our universe called?