What is the #1 strongest material on the planet?
- Diamond. Unmatched in its ability to resist being scratched, this much-loved gemstone ranks the highest in terms of hardness.
- Spider silk.
- Carbon/carbon composite.
- Silicon carbide.
- Nickel-based super-alloys.
What is the 2nd strongest material in the universe?
What is the hardest element in the universe?
Source: English Wikipedia. (PhysOrg.com) — Currently, diamond is regarded to be the hardest known material in the world. But by considering large compressive pressures under indenters, scientists have calculated that a material called wurtzite boron nitride (w-BN) has a greater indentation strength than diamond.
- What is the #1 strongest material on the planet?
- What is the 2nd strongest material in the universe?
- What is the hardest element in the universe?
- What is the rarest item in the universe?
- Is Obsidian stronger than diamond?
- What is harder than a diamond?
- What is the strongest energy in the universe?
- What is the strongest chemical element?
- What is the hardest thing on the world?
- What age is the hardest in life?
- What is the hardest element known to man?
- What is the toughest thing to do in life?
- What is the hardest job in the world?
- What is the hardest talent to learn?
- What is the hardest thing to overcome?
- Why beginning is always hard?
- Why Starting is most difficult?
- What are the obstacles in life?
- How do you clear your obstacles in your life?
- What do you think is the first thing you should do to be able to conquer or surpass your greatest difficulty in life?