What is at the end of the universe?
The Big Freeze. Astronomers once thought the universe could collapse in a Big Crunch. Now most agree it will end with a Big Freeze. If the expanding universe could not combat the collective inward pull of gravity, it would die in a Big Crunch, like the Big Bang played in reverse.
What is at the end of space?
Scientists now consider it unlikely the universe has an end – a region where the galaxies stop or where there would be a barrier of some kind marking the end of space. But nobody knows for sure.
What’s higher than the universe?
No, the universe contains all solar systems, and galaxies. Our Sun is just one star among the hundreds of billions of stars in our Milky Way Galaxy, and the universe is made up of all the galaxies – billions of them.
- What is at the end of the universe?
- What is at the end of space?
- What’s higher than the universe?
- How cold is space?
- What is after universe?
- What is bigger than a omniverse?
- What is bigger cosmos or universe?
- Whats bigger a universe or a galaxy?
- Which is bigger space or universe?
- Is the universe infinite?
- How many universes are there?
- How far does space go?
- What does space smell like?
- Does space have sound?
- Can humans travel a light year?
- Will we ever leave our galaxy?
- Will humans ever reach another galaxy?
- Is anything faster than light?
- What is the speed of dark?
- Is a black hole faster than light?