What do sharks eat list?
A carnivorous shark diet usually includes fish, mollusks, and crustaceans. Large species also consume marine mammals such as seals, dolphins, sea lions, and porpoises, as well as large fish species such as tuna, mackerel, and even smaller shark species. Some even extend their consumption to seabirds.
What do sharks eat food web?
Shark Food Chain
Its diet is composed mainly of unsuspecting prey, such as crustaceans, fish, seals, birds, squid, turtles, sea snakes, dolphins, and even smaller sharks. The great white shark has a similar diet to a tiger shark but enjoys feeding on decaying whale carcass.
What do most sharks eat?
Sharks are opportunistic feeders, but most sharks primarily feed on smaller fish and invertebrates. Some of the larger shark species prey on seals, sea lions, and other marine mammals.
- What do sharks eat list?
- What do sharks eat food web?
- What do most sharks eat?
- Do sharks eat snakes?
- Do sharks eat whales?
- Are sharks attracted to period blood?
- Are sharks attracted to urine?
- What fish do sharks not eat?
- Why sharks are afraid of dolphins?
- What smell do sharks hate?
- Who is shark afraid of?
- Who’s faster shark or dolphin?
- Do Megalodons still exist 2022?
- Do sharks sleep?
- What is a lion shark?
- Is there a dragon shark?
- Are Wolf sharks real?
- Do dolphins and sharks fight?
- Is an orca a dolphin?
- Can sharks sense fear?