Which field in biotechnology has highest salary?
- Clinical technician. National average salary: $47,977 per year.
- Chemical operator. National average salary: $52,029 per year.
- Biomedical equipment technician.
- DNA analyst.
- Business development manager.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer.
Is biotechnology a good career?
In general, biotechnology is a good major career option to choose, as it equips aspirants with transferable skills and additional pay advantages. Along with knowing the biotechnology engineering salary, let us also obtain a clear understanding of the job after B. Tech Biotechnology.
Which job pays highest salary?
|Rank||Occupation||2021 Median Wages|
|Employment column two Annual|
|1||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||$208,000+|
|1||Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric||$208,000+|
|1||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons||$208,000+|
- Which field in biotechnology has highest salary?
- Is biotechnology a good career?
- Which job pays highest salary?
- Which job is best for girls?
- What is a low paying job?
- Which job is high salary in India?
- Who has the highest salary in India?
- How can I get a high salary job?
- What is a high salary?
- What is a good salary for my age?
- What is the best job in the world?
- Is 75000 a good salary?
- What is a good salary at 30?
- What is a good salary in 2022?
- How much salary is good enough in India?
- What is lowest salary in India?
- Is 25k a month good?
- What is middle class income in India?
- Who is called a millionaire in India?
- How much wealth is rich in India?