What is the rarest thing ever?
Rainbow Eucalyptus. Eucalyptus deglupta, commonly known as the rainbow eucalyptus, is the only Eucalyptus species found naturally in New Britain, New Guinea, Seram, Sulawesi and Mindanao.
Which is the hardest thing in the universe?
Summary: A team of scientists has calculated the strength of the material deep inside the crust of neutron stars and found it to be the strongest known material in the universe.
What is the most rarest thing in the galaxy?
Astronomers recently mapped the rarest type of galaxy ever found: an elliptical galaxy sporting rings of young stars. Most galaxies, including our own Milky Way, are spiral or elliptical. But this recently mapped galaxy, called PGC 1000714, is unique.
- What is the rarest thing ever?
- Which is the hardest thing in the universe?
- What is the most rarest thing in the galaxy?
- What is a dead galaxy?
- What is the rarest star?
- What is the rarest element in space?
- Is gold rare in the universe?
- What is the rarest thing to happen to a human?
- Is wood rarer than diamond?
- What is diamond planet?
- Are Diamonds rare in the universe?
- What is diamond rain?
- What planet has the most gold?
- Are there pink planets?
- Is there a rainbow planet?
- Is there a Black planet?
- Is there a banana in space?
- Does fruit rot in space?
- Does fruit spoil in space?
- What if the sun was a banana?