What do I think about science for me?
science is a technology. it has helped from the world. science is a study of world around us. Today technology is developing faster than ever.
What are 5 interesting facts about science?
- A teaspoonful of neutron star.
- Metals that explode when in contact with water.
- Hawaii is moving closer to Alaska by 7.5cm every year.
- Sunflowers are known as hyperaccumulators.
- A cockroach can live for up to one week without its head.
What are the main things to learn in science?
Science skills involved in the scientific method
The four steps of the scientific method are to make observations, make a hypothesis, test your hypothesis, and make a conclusion.
- What do I think about science for me?
- What are 5 interesting facts about science?
- What are the main things to learn in science?
- Why do we need to study science?
- What are the 3 secret study tips?
- What is the best way to learn science?
- How a science student should study?
- What’s the most difficult part of studying science?
- Which science is the easiest?
- Is science easy or difficult?
- What kind of science do people usually study?
- How do you use science in your life now?
- Is science important to our society?
- What are the benefits of science in daily life?
- What is science simple answer?
- What is simple science?
- What are 5 reasons science is important?
- What are the 10 uses of science?
- What is a science 10 points?
- What are 3 science facts?