Is Holding Up the Universe a sad book?
Enter Jennifer Niven. I’d read All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven last year and had loved her work (fair warning though: this book has a sad realistic ending dealing with mental illness and suicide).
What age is Holding Up the Universe for?
Does Holding Up the Universe have romance?
It was absolutely amazing. The romance was wonderful, the plot was fast paced, and the characters were inspiring. Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven is definitely one of my favorite books of the year. This novel was inspiring, because of the characters and all they overcame.
- Is Holding Up the Universe a sad book?
- What age is Holding Up the Universe for?
- Does Holding Up the Universe have romance?
- What age is red white and royal blue appropriate for?
- How old should you be to read All The Bright Places?
- Is All the Bright Places inappropriate?
- How does it feel to float age?
- What is the main plot of All the Bright Places?
- What mental illness Did Finch have?
- Why did Violet not see Finch anymore?
- What does water symbolize in All the Bright Places?
- What does the bell tower symbolize in all the bright places?
- What does the rock symbolize in all the bright places?
- Is the Blue Hole from all the bright places real?
- Why was All the Bright Places banned?
- How deep is the bottomless lake in Indiana?
- Do the places in All the Bright Places exist?
- What mental illness does Theodore have in All the Bright Places?
- What were the sticky notes in All the Bright Places?
- How did Finch get his scar?