What is temperature How is it measured answer?
Temperature is measured by using a device (or instrument) called thermometer. A thermometer has a scale marked on it which is used to read the temperature. The most common temperature scale marked on thermometers for measuring temperatures is the Celsius scale.
Why do we measure temperature?
The measurement of body temperature can help detect illness. It can also monitor whether or not treatment is working. A high temperature is a fever.
What is a simple definition of temperature?
Temperature is the degree of hotness or coldness of an object.
- What is temperature How is it measured answer?
- Why do we measure temperature?
- What is a simple definition of temperature?
- What is temperature how it is measured Brainly?
- What is a temperature class 7?
- What is temperature in chemistry class 9?
- How is temperature measured in chemistry?
- How do you measure heat and temperature?
- What is temperature in biology?
- Which is the instrument used to measure the temperature?
- What are the 3 ways to measure temperature?
- What are the 4 types of thermometer?
- What device measures temperature most quickly?
- Who Discovered temperature?
- What are the types of temperature?
- What are the 2 types of temperature sensor?
- How do sensors work?
- What is a temperature sensor made of?
- What is a thermal sensor?
- What is water level sensor?