What are the roles of science laboratory technology?
1. Assist in chemical analysis in laboratories in educational institutions, food and chemical industries, research institutes etc. 2. Assist in biological experiments and investigations in industrial and institutional laboratories, farms, museums and other nature establishments.
How long does it take to study science laboratory technology?
The Degree Programme in Science Laboratory Technology intends to offer a five/and or four-year standard degree programme leading to the award of a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
What’s the difference between science laboratory technology and medical laboratory science?
They both work in the lab and perform tests on biological samples, however, a medical lab scientist typically has more education and is able to perform more involved lab work. A medical lab technician performs more of the routine lab work and is often supervised by a medical lab scientist.
- What are the roles of science laboratory technology?
- How long does it take to study science laboratory technology?
- What’s the difference between science laboratory technology and medical laboratory science?
- Where can someone who study SLT work?
- What are the courses under SLT?
- What is the difference between a medical laboratory technician and technologist?
- Can a SLT student work in a hospital?
- Is SLT related to MLS?
- How much is science laboratory technology salary in Nigeria?
- What is the cut off mark for SLT?
- Can I study SLT in polytechnic?
- Is medical laboratory science a good course to study in Nigeria?
- What is the JAMB score for Medical Laboratory Science?
- Can a medical laboratory scientist be called a doctor?
- What are the subject for laboratory?
- Can I study SLT without maths?
- Is Mathematics compulsory for science laboratory technology?
- Can I study medical laboratory without Physics?
- What 3 subjects do you need to become a doctor?
- Can I use D7 in physics to study nursing?