Puberty refers to the period during which adolescents reach sexual maturity and become capable of reproduction. This stage is experienced between the ages 8 -13 for girls, and 10 – 15 for boys. Some individuals may go through puberty earlier or later. During this time, the body undergoes various changes.
What is mean by acne in Telugu?
మొటిమ translation of ‘Acne’ మోటిమలు
How do you say the word puberty?
What type of word is puberty?
the age at which a person is first capable of sexual reproduction.
- What is mean by acne in Telugu?
- How do you say the word puberty?
- What type of word is puberty?
- At what age puberty ends?
- How long is puberty for a girl?
- What is puberty in a sentence?
- When was the word puberty first used?
- What is puberty for a girl?
- What age does a girl have puberty?
- Does puberty hurt?
- Why do girls develop breasts?
- What does a girls first period look like?
- Why do periods hurt?
- How do I stop my period?
- What is a first period called?
- Do boys have periods?
- Do girls grow after period?
- Are first periods heavy?
- What color is your first period?
- Is 9 days of period normal?