What is computing and its types?
Computing is nothing but process of completing a task by using this computer technology and it may involve computer hardware and/or software. But computing uses some form of computer system to manage, process, and communicate information.
What is example of computing?
For example, computing includes designing, developing and building hardware and software systems; processing, structuring, and managing various kinds of information; doing scientific research on and with computers; making computer systems behave intelligently; creating and using communications and entertainment media
Why is computing important?
Computing capability is an essential skill for life and enables learners to participate more readily in a rapidly changing world. Using the internet and email, for example, gives them rapid access to ideas and experiences from a wide range of people, communities and cultures.
- What is computing and its types?
- What is example of computing?
- Why is computing important?
- What are the 4 types of computer?
- What are the 3 main types of computer?
- What are the 7 types of computers?
- What are the 7 types of computers and their uses?
- What are the 2 two types of computer?
- What are the 2 types of computer?
- What are the 5 computer types?
- Which is are language of computer?
- What are the 10 types of computers?
- How many types of software are there?
- What type of hardware is CPU?
- Is computer a software?
- What are the 5 examples of software?
- Is Google a software?
- Is Microsoft a software?
- What is the first software?
- Who is the father of software?