What is the most popular food chain in the world?
- McDonald’s 1. McDonald’s.
- KFC 2. KFC.
- Subway 3. Subway.
- Pizza Hut 4. Pizza Hut.
- Starbucks 5. Starbucks.
- Burger King 6. Burger King.
- Domino’s Pizza 7. Domino’s Pizza.
- Dunkin’ Donuts 8. Dunkin’ Donuts.
What is the biggest food chain in the world 2021?
McDonald’s is also confirmed to be the most popular chain worldwide in 2021 with over 40,000 stores and sales of over 21.07 billion in 2020. Among the top fifteen positions worldwide the brands are all American. Behind McDonald’s in fact we find Subway.
What is the #1 fast food?
McDonald’s is still the most popular fast food brand in America today—with $46 billion in systemwide sales last year.
- What is the most popular food chain in the world?
- What is the biggest food chain in the world 2021?
- What is the #1 fast food?
- What is the most popular food?
- What is America’s favorite restaurant?
- What are the top 10 fast food items?
- What is the greatest fast food of all time?
- What is the best fast food restaurant?
- Is there more Starbucks or Mcdonalds?
- Is McDonald’s still closed in Russia?
- Why is McDonald’s leaving Russia?
- What is McDonald’s called in Russia?
- Why are there no McDonald’s in Iceland?
- Does Ukraine have Mcdonalds?
- Who bought McDonald’s Russia?
- How many companies left Russia so far?
- How many McDonald’s are in the world?
- Is there Burger King in Russia?
- Is Nestle still in Russia?
- Is Taco Bell still in Russia?