“The primary purpose of social studies is to help young people make informed and reasoned decisions for the public good as citizens of a culturally diverse, democratic society in an interdependent world.”
By providing relevant information and knowledge, skills and attitudes, the study of Social Science prepares students to grow up as active, responsible, and reflective members of society. It also teaches them to address societal and global concerns using literature, technology and other identifiable community resources.
It teaches us about the society we live in and helps understand the relation with the others in a social context. Explanation: The study of social science is essential as its a core aspect of modern society, learning by observation, finding out relations, and making adjustments with the community at large.
- What is the importance of social studies in our daily life?
- Why social science is important in school education?
- Why do we study social science answer in about 40 words?
- What is social studies and the importance of social studies?
- What are the benefits of learning social studies?
- How can I apply the knowledge of social science in everyday life?
- How would social studies prepare students for life?
- What is social studies in your own perspective?
- What have you learned about social science?
- What are the social sciences?
- What is social science education?
- What is social science essay?
- What is the nature of social science?
- What applied social science?
- What is the main focus of social science as a discipline?
- What do you think is the role of social science in the study of human behavior?
- What are the functions of the applied social sciences?
- How do the applied social sciences processes affect your personal life explain your answer?
- What is the main concern of the social sciences and the applied social sciences?
- What is the difference of social science and applied social science?