Why is home science called science?
Home Science subject is largely scientific in nature and hence requires an analytical mind and scientific acumen. A practical approach, aesthetic, creative and rational attitude will be required to be in this field. This combination of science and art holds five areas of Home Science.
What is home science and its scope?
Home Science is a multidisciplinary field that is not only confined to food and nutrition but also covers topics such as textiles, health, clothing, family relations, community living, sociology, economics, child development, and hygiene. All of these sectors have a major scope.
Who is father of home science?
Justus Freiherr von Leibig is the father of home science. Home science is the study of nutrition, food, health, and environment and provides a scientific base for the various feature of family living.
- Why is home science called science?
- What is home science and its scope?
- Who is father of home science?
- Who is mother of home science?
- Who is science mother?
- Who is father of all subjects?
- Who is known as father of biology?
- Who is father of Physics?
- Who is the father of zoology?
- Who found biology?
- Who is the father of Indian biology?
- Who is the No 1 scientist in India?
- What are the 4 types of biology?
- Who discovered cell?
- Which is the smallest cell?
- What is a cell?
- Who invented microscope?
- Who is father of microscope?
- What are types of microscope?
- Why are cells called cells?