- Ranch manager.
- Equine insurance agent.
- Equestrian program director.
- Equestrian association administrator.
- Equine supply sales representative.
- Equine surgeon.
- Occupational therapist. National average salary: $84,301 per year.
- Equine veterinarian. National average salary: $105,190 per year.
What is the study of equine science?
Equine science is the study of horses and their care. During this program, students acquire practical, hands-on equine handling techniques; learn about equine nutrition, physiology and anatomy; and develop business strategy skills.
What is the best job to do with horses?
- Equine-assisted therapist.
- Equine dental technician.
- Equine nutritionist.
- Equine rehabilitation therapist.
- Equine veterinarian.
- Equine veterinary technician.
- Horse breeder.
- Horse trainer.
How do I become an equine vet in Australia?
In Australia, if you graduate with a veterinary degree you can become an equine vet. However, it pays to gain as much work experience around horses as you can. Alternatively, there are two universities in Australia that offer a Bachelor of Equine Science degree.
- What is the study of equine science?
- What is the best job to do with horses?
- How do I become an equine vet in Australia?
- How much do equine vets get paid in Australia?
- How much do equine scientists make?
- What qualifications do you need to be a equine vet?
- How long does it take to become an equine veterinarian?
- How do I become an equine vet nurse in Australia?
- What subjects do you need to become a equine vet?
- Is being an equine vet worth it?
- Is it hard to become an equine vet?
- What is a horse vet called?
- Is a horse surgeon a real job?
- Whats it like being an equine vet?
- What types of equine vets are there?
- What does a equine veterinarian do?
- What do equine vet nurses do?
- What is an equine technician?
- What’s the difference between vet assistant and vet tech?
- What is a horse doctor?