|Job Title||Annual Salary||Weekly Pay|
|Principal Food Scientist||$104,696||$2,013|
|Senior FOOD Scientist||$103,147||$1,983|
|Director FOOD Scientist||$93,910||$1,805|
1 more row
What jobs can you get as a food scientist?
- Food Product or Ingredient Development Scientist.
- Sensory Scientist.
- Food Microbiologist or Food Safety Expert.
- Food Chemist.
- Food Process and Packaging Design Engineer.
- Quality Control Supervisor.
- Food Plant Production Supervisor or Manager.
Is food science a good career?
Salary possibilities – A degree in food science offers many opportunities to earn top-dollar salaries. The median salary in 2011 for people with a B.S. in food science was $80,000 and even higher for those with graduate degrees. Median starting salaries were $44,000.
How useful is a food science degree?
Industrial food scientists are needed in food quality management, processing, research and development, marketing, and distribution. Food Science offers students hands-on, real-world careers in applied science and technology.
- What jobs can you get as a food scientist?
- Is food science a good career?
- How useful is a food science degree?
- What are the disadvantages of being a food scientist?
- Are food scientists happy?
- Is food science a popular major?
- Is food science stressful?
- Which is better food science or nutrition and dietetics?
- Can a food scientist work in a hospital?
- What are the 5 fields of food science?
- Where do food scientists work?
- How many hours do food scientists work?
- Who is a famous food scientist?
- Do food scientists travel?
- What are some benefits of being a food scientist?
- What is it like being a food scientist?
- Is there a demand for food technologist?
- Is food technologist a good job?
- What are the four reasons to study food science?
- Which is better food science or food technology?