- Security Engineer.
- DevOps Engineer.
- Computer Scientist.
- Mobile Application Developer.
- Android Software Developer/Engineer.
- Software Development Engineer (SDE)
- Senior Software Web Developer.
- Software Development Engineer, Test (SDET) Average Annual Salary: $83,070.
What is the lowest salary for computer science?
How much do computer science professionals make? The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports the median annual salary of computer scientists as $131,490 with a range of $74,210 for the lowest 10 percent of wage earners and $208,000 for the highest 10 percent .
Is computer science highly paid?
Some of the highest-paying careers with a computer science degree include computer network architects, software developers, and computer and information research scientists. Computer scientists earn $68,000 in entry-level positions, $100,000 in mid-career positions, and $121,000 in advanced positions.
Is computer science hard?
Computer science is a relatively unforgiving field; especially when it comes to programming. As you’re creating a program, you’ll need to pay extremely close attention to detail, because any little mistakes you make can cause the program to fail.
- What is the lowest salary for computer science?
- Is computer science highly paid?
- Is computer science hard?
- Which is best job for computer?
- Why computer science salary is high?
- Why are CS salaries so high?
- Do computer science jobs pay higher than other jobs?
- Is computer science a good career?
- Which is better CS or it?
- What are the 3 parts of computer science?
- Should I study computer science?
- Why is computer science so hard?
- Which computer science degree is best?
- How long is computer science degree?
- Why do I want to study computer science?
- Does computer science require math?
- What subjects do you need for computer science?
- How do I know if computer science is for me?
- What is the job for computer science?
- Can I study computer science without physics?