Does universe Have an Edge?
The Universe has many edges: the edge of transparency, the edge of stars and galaxies, the edge of neutral atoms, and the edge of our cosmic horizon from the Big Bang itself. We can look as far away as our telescopes can take us, but there will always be a fundamental limit.
What is at the end of space?
Scientists now consider it unlikely the universe has an end – a region where the galaxies stop or where there would be a barrier of some kind marking the end of space. But nobody knows for sure.
How far is Edge of universe from Earth?
It’s about 238,855 miles on average, and I say on average, because the distance does change.
- Does universe Have an Edge?
- What is at the end of space?
- How far is Edge of universe from Earth?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- What happens if you travel to the edge of the universe?
- How far is the end of our universe?
- How long does it take to reach the edge of the universe?
- How far is the edge of space?
- What is beyond the edge of the universe?
- What created the universe?
- What is after space?
- What is the universe inside of?
- Can we ever leave our galaxy?
- What are the 3 types of universe?
- Is space an illusion?
- Does the past still exist?
- Does time really exist?
- What is time made of?
- Can time be stopped?
- Is reality an illusion?