What is the diffusion short definition?
diffusion, process resulting from random motion of molecules by which there is a net flow of matter from a region of high concentration to a region of low concentration. A familiar example is the perfume of a flower that quickly permeates the still air of a room. ion diffusion across a semipermeable membrane.
What is diffusion in biology simple definition?
Diffusion is the movement of molecules from an area of high concentration of the molecules to an area with a lower concentration. The difference in the concentrations of the molecules in the two areas is called the concentration gradient.
What has simple diffusion?
In the cell, examples of molecules that can use simple diffusion to travel in and out of the cell membrane are water, oxygen, carbon dioxide, ethanol and urea. They pass directly through the cell membrane without energy along the concentration gradient.
- What is the diffusion short definition?
- What is diffusion in biology simple definition?
- What has simple diffusion?
- Which statement best defines diffusion?
- What is diffusion in biology class 9?
- What is diffusion give two examples?
- What is osmosis in biology short definition?
- What is diffusion class 9th?
- What is diffusion by Topper?
- What is diffusion Class 9 CH 1?
- What is osmosis Class 8?
- What affects osmosis?
- Why is osmosis?
- What are the types of diffusion?
- Why is diffusion important?
- What causes diffusion?
- How does diffusion occur?
- What is needed for diffusion?
- What happens during diffusion?
- What does diffusion move?