What is a pollination short answer?
The process of transfer of pollen grains from male anther of a flower to female stigma of same flower or another flower is called pollination.
What is a fertilization in plants?
In plants, fertilization is a process of sexual reproduction, which occurs after pollination and germination. Fertilization can be defined as the fusion of the male gametes (pollen) with the female gametes (ovum) to form a diploid zygote. It is a physicochemical process which occurs after the pollination of the carpel.
What is a fertilization in biology?
Fertilization is defined as the union of two gametes. During fertilization, sperm and egg fuse to form a diploid zygote to initiate prenatal development. In mammals, fertilization involves multiple ordered steps, including the acrosome reaction, zona pellucida penetration, sperm–egg attachment, and membrane fusion.
- What is a pollination short answer?
- What is a fertilization in plants?
- What is a fertilization in biology?
- What is fertilization short note?
- What happens during fertilization?
- What are the 4 steps of fertilization in plants?
- What are the 4 steps of fertilization?
- Why is fertilization important in plants?
- What is the process of fertilization in a flower?
- How do plants pollinate?
- What is the two types of fertilizer?
- What are the 3 main plant fertilizers?
- What is fertilizer and example?
- What is the most common fertilizer?
- Who invented fertilizer?
- What is NPK stand for?
- Which gas is used in fertilizer?
- What are the types of fertilizers?
- Where is fertilizer made?
- Which country is the largest producer of fertilizers?