What is the correct order of the metric system? The correct answer is kilometer, centimeter, millimeter. Correct. All of these measurements are from the metric system. You can tell they are measurements of length because they all contain the word “meter.”
What are the 7 metric units?
The seven SI base units, which are comprised of:
- Length – meter (m)
- Time – second (s)
- Amount of substance – mole (mole)
- Electric current – ampere (A)
- Temperature – kelvin (K)
- Luminous intensity – candela (cd)
- Mass – kilogram (kg)
What is the smallest metric unit? Summary: The smallest unit for length measurement in the metric system is the millimeter.
What is the biggest metric unit? Answer and Explanation: Kilometer (Km)is the largest unit of metric measurement.
- What is the correct order of the metric system? – Additional Questions
- What is longer than a mile?
- What is the smallest measurement?
- What is the order of metric units from smallest to largest?
- What is bigger than a kilometer?
- What is the largest metric prefix?
- Is kilometer bigger than meter?
- What is 10 meters called?
- How many meters is 1 kg?
- Which one is bigger cm or mm?
- How many mm means 1 inch?
- How many mm is an inch exactly?