What is condensation short answer?
Condensation is the process where water vapor becomes liquid. It is the reverse of evaporation, where liquid water becomes a vapor.
What is condensation in science for kids?
Condensation is a process by which a substance changes from a gaseous state to a liquid state. As a gas cools, it loses heat, or thermal energy. The particles that make up the gas move more slowly; that allows the attractive forces among them to increase, causing droplets of liquid to form.
What is condensation explain with an example?
Condensation is the process through which the physical state of matter changes from the gaseous phase into the liquid phase. For example, condensation occurs when water vapour (gaseous form) in the air changes into liquid water when it comes in contact with a cooler surface.
- What is condensation short answer?
- What is condensation in science for kids?
- What is condensation explain with an example?
- What is condensation 2nd grade?
- What is class 3 condensation?
- What is evaporation for kids?
- What is the difference of evaporation and condensation?
- Why is condensation a warming process?
- What is evaporation and condensation explain with example?
- What is condensation in the water cycle?
- What causes condensation?
- How do you get condensation in water?
- What is water cycle short answer?
- What is a water cycle Grade 4?
- What is 8th water cycle?
- What is 7th water cycle?
- How are clouds formed Class 6?
- What are the different forms of precipitation Class 6?
- What is the average salinity of the ocean class 7?
- What percent of the earth’s water is salty?