Does Australia have 4 seasons?
Australia’s seasons are at opposite times to those in the northern hemisphere. December to February is summer; March to May is autumn; June to August is winter; and September to November is spring. Plan ahead with this information on weather and rainfall in Australia’s capital cities.
How cold is Australia in winter?
Winter runs from May to August, and temperatures generally fall between 3°-11°C (37°-51°F).
What are the 3 winter months in Australia?
Winter – the three coldest months June, July and August.
- Does Australia have 4 seasons?
- How cold is Australia in winter?
- What are the 3 winter months in Australia?
- What is the hottest month in Australia?
- Where is hot in Australia all year round?
- Is Australia going to have a cold winter 2022?
- Why does Australia have winter in June?
- Where is the coldest place in Australia?
- Why is summer in Australia in December?
- Which city in Australia has the best weather?
- Is it hot on Christmas in Australia?
- What is the best month to travel to Australia?
- What is cheaper in Australia than UK?
- What month is the cheapest to fly to Australia?
- Is Australia expensive to travel?
- How much money do you need per day in Australia?
- How much money do you need to get into Australia?
- How much money do you need to move to Australia?
- What is the cut off age for emigrating to Australia?
- Does Australia have free healthcare?