A bachelor’s degree in chemistry will prepare you for a job as a forensic laboratory analyst or a toxicologist. You’ll be able to help police and investigators identify drugs and alcohol in blood samples, analyze drug evidence, and find trace blood evidence.
What is the highest paid job in forensics?
1. Forensic Medical Examiner. Perhaps the highest paying position in the field of forensic science is forensic medical examiner. The path to this occupation is much longer than most other roles in the field.
Where can I study forensic science in Michigan?
Forensics Program Accreditation
There are currently two schools in Michigan with FEPAC-accredited programs: Madonna University and Michigan State University (MSU).
What colleges in Utah have forensic science?
UVU is the only university in Utah that offers a bachelor of science (BS) degree in forensic science and a minor degree option in forensic science. Students choose from two emphasis areas that meet their future career goals: forensic laboratory or forensic investigation.
- What is the highest paid job in forensics?
- Where can I study forensic science in Michigan?
- What colleges in Utah have forensic science?
- How can I be a forensic scientist?
- What is BS forensic science?
- Does BYU have a forensic science program?
- Does Uvu have criminology programs?
- Does UT Austin have forensic science?
- Does Uvu have a criminal justice program?
- What is the difference between criminology and criminal justice?
- How much does tuition cost at UVU?
- How much is Harvard tuition?
- Does UVU have dorms?
- Is UVU a good school?
- What percentage of UVU is Mormon?
- What major is Utah Valley University known for?
- What is Utah Valley known for?
- What is the largest university in Utah?
- What is the acceptance rate for university of Utah?
- Is UVU a hard school?