Is the sun the largest in the galaxy?
The Sun is the largest object in our solar system. Its diameter is about 865,000 miles (1.4 million kilometers). Its gravity holds the solar system together, keeping everything from the biggest planets to the smallest bits of debris in orbit around it.
What is the biggest than the sun?
Betelgeuse, a red giant, is about 700 times bigger than the sun and about 14,000 times brighter. “We have found stars that are 100 times bigger in diameter than our sun.
How big is the Super sun?
The largest supergiant stars can be more than 1500 times larger than our Sun. This makes them over 2,000 million km across. However, supergiants actually don’t contain thousands times more mass than the Sun. This is because supergiants have expanded as they age, so all the stuff inside them is much more spread out.
- Is the sun the largest in the galaxy?
- What is the biggest than the sun?
- How big is the Super sun?
- What is the Sun’s age?
- Is the Sun getting bigger?
- How old is the Sun now in 2022?
- How many Earth can fit in the Sun?
- Who is bigger sun or star?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- How many universes are there?
- What’s more than infinity?
- What is after universe?
- How cold is space?
- Does space ever end?
- Who created universe?
- Who created God?
- Does God exist Yes or no?
- Who is first man in the world?
- Who created man?
- Who was the first person that ever died?