What does Turkey produce with its natural resources?
Turkey is a major producer and exporter of chromite and also mines iron ore, coal, lignite, bauxite, and copper. It is the Middle East’s leading steel producer. Chief agricultural products include wheat, barley, olives, and tobacco. Tourism also is important.
Is Turkey a resource rich country?
Turkey has substantial mineral reserves such as boron, marble, trona, chromium and some other industrial raw materials which make the country rich in terms of mining resources. Turkey holds approximately a 72% share of the total boron deposits of the world at 803 million tonnes.
Which minerals are found in Turkey?
Copper, lead, zinc, iron, chrome, mercury, sepiolite, borate, are the traditional minerals of Turkey.
- What does Turkey produce with its natural resources?
- Is Turkey a resource rich country?
- Which minerals are found in Turkey?
- What is Turkey country rich in?
- What is Turkey known for?
- What precious stones are found in Turkey?
- What stone is only found in Turkey?
- What does Turkey export the most?
- What is grown in Turkey?
- What is Turkey’s most important crop?
- What is the best product from Turkey?
- What is unique about Turkey?
- What are 3 interesting facts about Turkey?
- Was Santa Claus born in Turkey?
- What is Turkey’s old name?
- What did Turkey invent?
- What is Turkey called in India?
- What was before Turkey?
- What was Turkey called 5000 years ago?
- How old is Turkish?