April and May are some of the best months to visit Universal Studios. This is the ‘shoulder season’ when you’ll get the best of peak season and low season perks. You can expect warm comfortable weather and less crowds at the park as long as you avoid any seasonal breaks and school holidays.
What month is the least busy for Universal Studios Orlando?
As a general rule of thumb, January (starting the second week to avoid the New Year’s crowd), February, September and early November are the least busy times of the year for both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
What day of the week is least crowded at Universal Studios Orlando?
As you can guess if Saturday and Monday tend to be the busiest, Tuesday tends to be the best day to visit Universal Studios Orlando. We also find Thursday to be one of the least busy days of the week at Universal Studios, with Sunday being a great weekend option.
What day is Universal Studios least crowded?
- January 2nd until just prior to Presidents’ Day week (third Monday in February)
- End of April — Mid-May.
- Labor Day through mid-October.
- Beginning of November through the week before Thanksgiving.
- The week following Thanksgiving weekend until the week prior to Christmas.
- What month is the least busy for Universal Studios Orlando?
- What day of the week is least crowded at Universal Studios Orlando?
- What day is Universal Studios least crowded?
- Why does Universal close so early?
- How many days do you need at Universal Orlando?
- What are non peak days at Universal Studios Hollywood?
- What are the busiest times at Universal Studios Orlando?
- Is Universal as crowded as Disney?
- What is the average wait time for rides at Universal Studios?
- Is the Hagrid ride worth the wait?
- Do you get a free wand at Ollivanders?
- What is the wait time for the new Harry Potter ride?
- How long is the line for Harry Potter at Universal?
- How long is the Hagrid ride wait?
- How accurate are Universal Orlando Wait times?
- How do you avoid lines at Universal Studios Hollywood?
- How many rides are at Universal Studios?
- What is the average attendance at Universal Studios Orlando?
- Can you bring food into universal?
- Can you do both Universal parks in one day?