When should you feed guppies?
Feed adult guppies once or twice a day. At least one meal should consist of live food. Unlike young fish, whose frequent meals support rapid development, adults function well with fewer meals.
What do guppies eat in a tank?
Guppies are omnivorous so they can eat meat. In the wild, guppies feed on small insects, aquatic insect larvae, and their babies. So in your tank, you can feed them bloodworms and tubifex worms. You may also try feeding beef or chicken in small quantities to your guppies.
Do guppies eat flakes?
Flake foods contain a lot of protein, which is essential for the always-active guppies to gain energy. These foods also contain lots of minerals and vitamins, which are a must need to keep guppies healthy. On top of that, flake food is very convenient to feed and is cost-effective. It can be fed to guppy fry too.
- When should you feed guppies?
- What do guppies eat in a tank?
- Do guppies eat flakes?
- How long can guppies go without food?
- What do guppies like in their tank?
- Can you overfeed guppies?
- Can guppy eat rice?
- Are guppies top or bottom feeders?
- How much should I feed my 4 guppies?
- How do I know if my fish is hungry?
- How long is a guppies lifespan?
- How many guppies should be kept together?
- Do guppies prefer sand or gravel?
- Do guppies clean the tank?
- Can I keep 3 male guppies together?
- Can guppies change their gender?
- How big can guppies get?
- How many babies do guppies have?
- Can guppy give birth without male?
- How does a pregnant guppy look?