- Medicine/ MBBS.
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- Bachelor in Statistics.
- Bachelor in Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management.
- B.Sc in IT and Software.
What is the simplest course in science?
Psychology is commonly thought of as the easiest of the science majors thanks to its relative lack of complex math, although psych majors can still expect to do a fair amount of statistical analysis on their way to a degree.
How many courses are there in science?
There are 130 courses which belong to Science and which a person is eligible to pursue after Class 12th. They can get admission in all the affiliated Universities spread across the states of Delhi, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, etc.
What is the most popular science course?
- Mathematics: the Most Popular Discipline among Students.
- Biology: Students Find Knowledge about Life Popular.
- Chemistry: a Popular Subject for Students.
- History: a Popular Knowledge Field.
- Literature: a Surprisingly Popular Subject.
- What is the simplest course in science?
- How many courses are there in science?
- What is the most popular science course?
- Which science is best?
- Which science is the hardest?
- What science major makes the most money?
- What is the most important branch of science?
- Which is better physics or biology?
- What are the main subject in science?
- Can a weak student take science?
- What are the nine science subjects?
- Is Bachelor a science?
- What is a 4 year degree called?
- Is science better than arts?
- What is the best Bachelor degree?
- What are 2 year degrees called?
- Which course is best for future?
- What degree gets the most jobs?
- How do I choose a career?
- Which is the hardest degree in the world?