What are the 3 main natural resources of Mexico?
The main natural resources in Mexico are minerals, which include gold, copper, petroleum, silver, and others. Other resources include timber from extensive forests and agricultural land.
Is Mexico rich in gold?
Mexico is still a world leader in gold production with an estimated volume of 125 metric tons in 2016.
What is the biggest resource in Mexico?
Oil is one of the most important natural resources in Mexico, and very important for its economy. This industry first began before the Mexican Revolution in 1910.
- What are the 3 main natural resources of Mexico?
- Is Mexico rich in gold?
- What is the biggest resource in Mexico?
- What are the most important natural resources in New Mexico?
- What is Mexico famous for?
- What is Mexico’s most important mineral product?
- What is one of the most important natural resources?
- What is the most valuable resource on earth?
- What is the most valuable natural resource on earth?
- What resources are limited on earth?
- What happens to earth when oil is removed?
- Will we ever run out of resources?
- How can we save our earth?
- How hot will it be by 2030?
- How many years do we have left to save the earth?
- How old is the earth?
- Who discovered Earth?
- Who was the first person to live on Earth?
- Do you age in space?
- What happens if someone dies in space?