What resources made Spain rich?
Unlike other Mediterranean countries, Spain was a particularly rich source of minerals, including gold, silver, lead, and copper. These resources formed the basis of prosperity for natives and were eagerly sought by outsiders.
What does Spain produce a lot of?
Long a largely agricultural country, Spain produces large crops of wheat, barley, vegetables, tomatoes, olives, sugar beets, citrus fruit, grapes, and cork. Spain is the world’s largest producer of olive oil and Europe’s largest producer of lemons, oranges, and strawberries.
Does Spain have unique resources?
Spain has very diverse geological deposits and resources in its territory, which results in different kinds of mining production. This mining wealth positions Spain as the third largest producer of copper ore, one of only four states that produce nickel ore and the leading producer of spar-fluorine.
- What resources made Spain rich?
- What does Spain produce a lot of?
- Does Spain have unique resources?
- What is Spain famous for?
- Does Spain have oil?
- How many resources does Spain have?
- What does Spain export the most?
- What is Spain’s main industry?
- How does Spain make money?
- Is Spain poor or rich?
- How safe is Spain?
- Is Spain a 1st world country?
- What is the poorest city in Spain?
- Is Spain better than the US?
- Is Spain still powerful?
- Who are the 5 superpowers in the world?
- Is the Spain Army Strong?
- How good is the Spanish army?
- Does Spain have any nuclear weapons?
- How many US soldiers are in Spain?