What are 3 examples of predation?
- A pride of lions attacking a larger animal, such as an elephant or wildebeest.
- Dolphins chasing and eating fish.
- Orca whales hunting seals, sharks, and penguins.
- House cats killing mice, birds, and other small animals.
- A pack of coyotes chasing and killing rabbits.
What is predation short answer?
Predation is an interaction in which one organism, the predator, eats all or part of the body of another organism, the prey.
What is an example of a predator in science?
A predator is an organism that eats another organism. The prey is the organism which the predator eats. Some examples of predator and prey are lion and zebra, bear and fish, and fox and rabbit.
- What are 3 examples of predation?
- What is predation short answer?
- What is an example of a predator in science?
- What is the best example of predation?
- What does predator mean in simple words?
- What are 5 examples of predators?
- What are the four types of predators?
- What animals are considered predators?
- What are 5 predator adaptations?
- What was the first predator on earth?
- What are predators called?
- How many types of predator are there?
- Who is the human Predator?
- What’s the strongest Predator?
- Who is the Predator king?
- Are there female Predators?
- What is the predator killer?
- Who is Mr Black Predator?
- What are the 3 super Predators?
- How strong is a Predator?