What are the 4 types of pollution?
- Air pollution.
- Water pollution.
- Soil pollution.
- Radioactive pollution.
- Noise pollution.
What is pollution example?
Major forms of pollution include air pollution, light pollution, litter, noise pollution, plastic pollution, soil contamination, radioactive contamination, thermal pollution, visual pollution, and water pollution.
What causes pollution?
Vehicle emissions, fuel oils and natural gas to heat homes, by-products of manufacturing and power generation, particularly coal-fueled power plants, and fumes from chemical production are the primary sources of human-made air pollution.
- What are the 4 types of pollution?
- What is pollution example?
- What causes pollution?
- Why is pollution a problem?
- What are the 10 effects of pollution?
- What are 5 pollutants?
- What is water pollution examples?
- What is the example of air pollution?
- What are the effects of pollution?
- How does pollution affect our environment?
- Who is responsible for pollution?
- How do I stop pollution?
- What is the biggest source of pollution of the world?
- Who can improve the environment?
- What is meant by natural resources?
- Why is it important to conserve natural resources?
- How do you explain reduce reuse and recycle?
- How is food recycled speech?
- How can farm waste be made useful?
- How can I reuse the things at school?