What are the 3 main causes of noise pollution?
Some of its major causes are vehicles, aircraft, industrial machines, loudspeakers, crackers, etc. When used at high volume, some other appliances also contribute to noise pollution, like television, transistor, radio, etc.
What are the effects of noise pollution on environment?
Research has also shown that exposure to loud sounds can cause hypertension (high blood pressure) and higher stress and may affect sleep cycles. It may also cause hearing loss and tinnitus. Moreover, noise pollution is also associated with the decline of cognitive capacity.
What are the 5 effects of noise pollution?
Noise pollution can cause headaches, high blood pressure, respiratory agitation, racing pulse, and, in exposure to extremely loud, constant noise, gastritis, colitis and even heart attacks may occur.
- What are the 3 main causes of noise pollution?
- What are the effects of noise pollution on environment?
- What are the 5 effects of noise pollution?
- What are the 10 effect of a noisy environment?
- What are the harmful effects of noise pollution Class 8?
- What is noise pollution for Class 6?
- What are the 10 causes of noise pollution?
- What is water pollution in 150 words?
- What are the 4 types of noise pollution?
- Can pink noise help you sleep?
- How does noise pollution affect children?
- What kind of noise disturbs you most?
- What sounds do humans hate?
- What is the most annoying sound to the human ear?
- How we can reduce noise pollution?
- How does noise pollution affect animals?
- What are the examples of noise pollution?
- How does noise affect physical health?
- How does noise affect the brain?
- What are the effects of loud noise?