What is noise pollution for Class 8?
What is noise pollution? Presence of excessive or unwanted sounds in the environment, which cause discomfort for us is called noise pollution. For example, excessive sounds produced by honking of horns, loud speakers, crackers, machines etc.
What is noise pollution give an example?
street traffic sounds from cars, buses, pedestrians, ambulances etc. construction sounds like drilling or other heavy machinery in operation. airports, with constant elevated sounds from air traffic, i.e. planes taking off or landing. workplace sounds, often common in open-space offices.
What is noise pollution short answer for Class 5?
Noise pollution is when the level of noise increases more than the normal level. When the amount of noise exceeds, it becomes dangerous for living beings. Moreover, these unpleasant sounds cause several disturbances and create an imbalance in the environment.
- What is noise pollution for Class 8?
- What is noise pollution give an example?
- What is noise pollution short answer for Class 5?
- What is meant by noise pollution Class 6?
- What is noise pollution Toppr?
- What is noise pollution for kids?
- What is pollution for class 4th?
- What is water pollution for Class 5?
- What is air pollution for Class Fifth?
- How human activities affect the quality of water in soil?
- What is pollution class 2nd?
- What are 5 causes of noise pollution?
- What are effects of noise pollution?
- What are the effects of noise?
- Who causes noise pollution?
- What causes noise?
- What is the example of noise?
- How can we stop noise pollution?
- Why is noise pollution important?
- What causes pollution?