What do you mean by the multitasking?
Multitasking, in a human context, is the practice of doing multiple things simultaneously, such as editing a document or responding to email while attending a teleconference. The concept of multitasking began in a computing context.
What is multitasking give two examples?
Reading a book while eating a meal. Building furniture while reading the instruction manual. Working on one project while starting another. Writing on the whiteboard while teaching new concepts.
What are benefits of multitasking?
- Better time-management.
- Higher productivity.
- Better reaction to complex tasks.
- Increased responsibilities.
- Lower efficiency.
- Memory can become compromised.
- Greater risk of errors.
- Heightened stress levels.
- What do you mean by the multitasking?
- What is multitasking give two examples?
- What are benefits of multitasking?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of multitasking?
- Can you give me an example of your multi tasking ability?
- What is the purpose of multitasking Class 10?
- What are some examples of time management?
- How do you multitask interview answer?
- What is most important for multitasking?
- What is the secret to successful multitasking?
- What is your greatest weakness multitasking?
- Why should we hire you answer best?
- Why should I hire you answer for fresher?
- How do you overcome multitasking?
- What’s the opposite of multitasking?
- Why students should avoid multitasking?
- What are the negative effects of multitasking?
- What is a better word for multitasking?
- What are 3 disadvantages of multi tasking?
- What are the causes of multi tasking?