What are the 5 water borne diseases?
- Water-Borne Diseases and their Impact.
- Hepatitis A.
- Mitigation and Prevention.
Which is a waterborne disease Class 8?
So, the correct answer is ‘Typhoid and Cholera‘.
What are waterborne diseases Class 9?
The diseases that spread through water are known as waterborne diseases. Typhoid, cholera, and diarrhoea are some examples of waterborne diseases. But scabies is a skin disease that spreads through direct contact.
- What are the 5 water borne diseases?
- Which is a waterborne disease Class 8?
- What are waterborne diseases Class 9?
- What are water-borne diseases PDF?
- What are the waterborne disease in BYJU’s?
- How can we prevent water borne diseases Class 9?
- What is food and water borne diseases?
- What is the most common water borne disease?
- What are the four types of water related diseases?
- Which is not water borne disease?
- What are 10 diseases caused by polluted water?
- Is malaria a water-borne disease?
- Is Jaundice is a waterborne disease?
- Can we kiss during jaundice?
- Is typhoid a waterborne?
- Which hepatitis is waterborne?
- Is polio water borne disease?
- Is diarrhea a waterborne disease?
- What is hepatitis caused by?
- Which hepatitis has a vaccine?