What is light simple answer?
Light is an electromagnetic radiation which can be detected by human eye. It shows the properties of both waves and particles. Light exists in tiny energy pockets known as photons. The light wave has frequency as well as wavelength.
What is light called?
Light is just one form of electromagnetic radiation, or electromagnetic waves. These waves are all around us and come in many sizes. The largest electromagnetic waves, with wavelengths from a few centimeters to over 100 meters are called radio waves.
What is light in natural science?
Light is the narrow visible band of radiation in the broad continuous electromagnetic spectrum that ranges from radio waves to gamma rays. Its nature is complex as it transfers energy, but has no mass.
- What is light simple answer?
- What is light called?
- What is light in natural science?
- Why is light important?
- What is light made of?
- Is light a energy?
- What are properties of light?
- Is light energy or matter?
- How is light created?
- Is light Pure energy?
- Why is light called energy?
- What is type of light?
- Is light is a matter?
- What is light and its types?
- Who discovered light?
- What is the source of light?
- What are the 3 properties of light?
- What are the 4 types of light?
- How does a light work?
- How many types of light are there?