What is corrosion explain with example?
When a metal is attacked by substances around it such as moisture, acids, etc., it is said to corrode and this process is called corrosion. For example- Rusting of iron.
What is corrosion in simple sentence?
(kəroʊʒən ) uncountable noun. Corrosion is the damage that is caused when something is corroded. Zinc is used to protect other metals from corrosion.
What is corrosion only definition?
Corrosion is the deterioration of a material as a result of its interaction with its surroundings and can occur at any point or at any time during petroleum and natural gas processing. Although this definition is applicable to any type of material, it is typically reserved for metallic alloys.
- What is corrosion explain with example?
- What is corrosion in simple sentence?
- What is corrosion only definition?
- What causes corrosion?
- What is a good sentence for erosion?
- What is a sentence for conclusion?
- How do you use evasion in a sentence?
- How would vat reduce the evasion of taxes on goods?
- Is tax evasion illegal?
- What does evading mean in law?
- What are evasion crimes?
- What is evade PO disregard safety?
- What does evading a peace officer mean?
- What happens if you run from the police on a motorcycle?
- What happens if you don’t stop for police?
- What is the difference between evasion evasion and felony?
- What makes evading a felony in Texas?
- What is the difference between reckless evading and evading?
- Whats the difference between evading and eluding?
- Is fleeing from police a felony in Texas?