What is the best definition of contamination?
the act of contaminating, or of making something impure or unsuitable by contact with something unclean, bad, etc. the act of contaminating, or of rendering something harmful or unusable by the addition of radioactive material: the contamination of food following a nuclear attack.
What causes contamination?
Contamination typically comes from particular industrial, agricultural or commercial activities. For example, chemical or waste spills and leaks. The reasons for contamination can include: poor waste management.
What is another word for contamination?
- What is the best definition of contamination?
- What causes contamination?
- What is another word for contamination?
- What does contamination mean in food?
- What is contamination in microbiology?
- What is the sentence of contamination?
- What is contamination in microbiology quizlet?
- What’s the difference between contamination and inoculation?
- What are the sources of contamination within the laboratory?
- What is the definition of contaminant quizlet?
- Which can be a source of chemical contamination?
- Which is a biological contaminant?
- What is the difference between contamination and cross contamination?
- What are the three main types of contamination?
- How do you control contamination?
- What are different types of contamination?
- What is an example of a contaminant?
- What are effects of food contamination?
- What is physical contamination example?
- What are the four types of contamination?