What is condensation give example?
Condensation is the process through which the physical state of matter changes from the gaseous phase into the liquid phase. For example, condensation occurs when water vapour (gaseous form) in the air changes into liquid water when it comes in contact with a cooler surface.
What is condensation explain?
Condensation is the change of the state of matter from the gas phase into the liquid phase, and is the reverse of vaporization. The word most often refers to the water cycle.
What is condensation in science for kids?
Condensation is a process by which a substance changes from a gaseous state to a liquid state. As a gas cools, it loses heat, or thermal energy. The particles that make up the gas move more slowly; that allows the attractive forces among them to increase, causing droplets of liquid to form.
- What is condensation give example?
- What is condensation explain?
- What is condensation in science for kids?
- What is condensation 2nd grade?
- What is condensation in science grade 3?
- What is condensation in the water cycle for kid?
- What is evaporation for kids?
- What is condensation Year 4?
- What is evaporation kid definition?
- What is difference between evaporation and condensation?
- What is evaporation and condensation give examples?
- Is sweating evaporation or condensation?
- Why is condensation a warming process?
- Can you drink sweat?
- Is snow an example of condensation?
- What causes condensation?
- What are the 4 types of condensation?
- Is rain a form of condensation?
- How do you get condensation in water?
- How do you show condensation?