What is a combustion Short answer?
Combustion is a chemical process or a reaction between Fuel (Hydrocarbon) and Oxygen. When fuel and oxygen react it releases the heat and light energy. Heat and light energy then result in the flame. So, the formula for Combustion reaction is Hydrobcarbon + Oxygen = Heat energy.
What is combustion in Science for Kids?
Combustion is a chemical reaction that produces heat and light. The most common form of combustion is fire. Most forms of combustion happen when the gas oxygen joins with another substance. For example, when wood burns, oxygen in the air joins with carbon in wood.
What is combustion explain with example?
A reaction in which a substance reacts with oxygen present in the air to light. Ex-Burning of magnesium ribbon,Burning of wood.
- What is a combustion Short answer?
- What is combustion in Science for Kids?
- What is combustion explain with example?
- What are 5 examples of combustion?
- What causes combustion?
- What are the 3 types of combustion?
- Which gas is used in combustion?
- Who Found combustion?
- How is combustion useful?
- Can combustion occur without oxygen?
- Why is oxygen needed for combustion?
- Can a fire start without heat?
- What temperature is combustion?
- Why does combustion produce heat?
- What energy is released in combustion?
- What type of energy is released in combustion?
- What are products of combustion?
- What is the formula of combustion?
- What are the three important things needed for combustion to occur?
- Does combustion need carbon?