What does it mean to combine things?
To combine means to join two or more things together into a single unit. When things are combined, they form combinations. Less commonly, combine can also be used as a noun to refer to several different things, especially a grain harvester and an event at which athletes showcase their skills.
What is a word for combine?
Some common synonyms of combine are associate, connect, join, link, relate, and unite. While all these words mean “to bring or come together into some manner of union,” combine implies some merging or mingling with corresponding loss of identity of each unit.
What is combine in chemistry?
To join (two or more substances) to make a single substance, such as a chemical compound; mix.
- What does it mean to combine things?
- What is a word for combine?
- What is combine in chemistry?
- How do you combine two reactions?
- Why do chemicals combine?
- How do you combine atoms?
- What happens when 2 atoms combine?
- How do elements combine?
- How do you combine two molecules?
- What is it called when atoms combine?
- What is a combination reaction example?
- Is water a molecule?
- Is water wet?
- What is water called?
- What are the 4 types of atoms?
- How small is an atom?
- How large is an atom?
- Who invented atom?
- Who named atom?
- How many atoms are on the earth?