Is cake classified as food?
cake in Food topic. [countable, uncountable] a soft sweet food made by baking a mixture of flour, butter, sugar, and eggs We had cake and ice cream.
Is cake a food or dessert?
Cakes. Cake is a form of bread or bread-like food. In its modern forms, it is typically a sweet baked dessert.
Is cake a pastry or bread?
If all cake is baked and all baked goods are pastry then all cake is pastry.
- Is cake classified as food?
- Is cake a food or dessert?
- Is cake a pastry or bread?
- Is cake considered a bread?
- Is cake also a pastry?
- Is doughnut a pastry?
- Is a cupcake considered a pastry?
- What are examples of pastries?
- Is pizza a pastry?
- Is pasta a pastry?
- Are cookies a pastry?
- Is bread a pastry?
- Is biscuit a bread or pastry?
- Is Brownie a pastry?
- What are the 7 types of pastry?
- Is pie a food?
- How many types of cakes are there?
- What are the 3 types of pastries?
- Is dessert a food?
- Is Pudding a pastry?