Can brain be created?
Right now, scientists can create what are known as brain organoids, which are essentially clumps of brain cells. They can grow neurons or other types of cells, but they can’t yet make a functional amalgam of these cells.
Can the universe be reborn?
The universe could bounce through its own demise and emerge unscathed. A new “big bounce” model shows how the universe could shrink to a point and grow again, using just the cosmic ingredients we know about now.
How many neurons are in the universe?
This network contains about 69 billion neurons. If you’re keeping score, the observable universe has a web of at least 100 billion galaxies. Another similarity is the defined nature of their networks–neurons and galaxies–that have nodes connected by filaments.
- Can brain be created?
- Can the universe be reborn?
- How many neurons are in the universe?
- What is the most complex thing in the universe?
- How are humans connected to the universe?
- Are there more neurons than stars?
- How many neurons do we lose a day?
- What animal has the most neurons?
- Is the universe infinite?
- Does space ever end?
- What was there before the universe?
- How cold is space?
- Would a body decompose in space?
- Does blood boil in space?
- What does space smell like?
- How fast would you freeze in space?
- Does space have a sound?
- What happens to smoke in space?
- Can you lit a fire in space?
- What does fire in space look like?